We've built a mega prizes pot to help encourage and reward you for riding this June.
We have teamed up with Cycling UK for Bike Week and are giving away a prize a day for the #7DaysofCycling. We also have a top prize for riding anytime, anywhere in June and for hopping on your bike for Clean Air Day on Thursday 20 June.
Here's what's up for grabs and how you can win!
£750 European City Break or local bike shop voucher
How to win: record a ride anytime during 1-30 June for any purpose (fun, fitness or commuting!)
#7DaysofCycling daily prize draws
Each day from 10-16 June we are celebrating the many great reasons and benefits to riding. Love to Ride will be giving away daily prizes supporting each day's theme:
- Monday 10 June: Enjoying the social side of cycling
- Tuesday 11 June: Cycling to school and engaging children in cycling
- Wednesday 12 June: The mental health benefits of cycling
- Thursday 13 June: Businesses boosting their cycle-friendliness
- Friday 14 June: Favourite three-miles - best short routes by bike
- Saturday 15 June: Getting fit and healthy through cycling
- Sunday 16 June: Travelling from A-B by bike
How to win: record a ride by 10am the following day to go into the draw for the previous day's prize.
Day 1 - Win a UK cycling holiday for two!
Day 2 - Win a family-friendly bike voucher
Day 3 - Win a year's subscription to a mindfulness app
Day 4 - Win a brand new bike
Day 5 - Win a local bike shop voucher
Day 6 - Win a fitness tracker
Day 7 - Win a bike-navigation device
Win an e-bike for Clean Air Day!
Clean air and cycling go hand in hand - cycling helps to reduce pollution and we all enjoy cycling that little bit more when there are fewer cars on our roads and less pollution in the air!
How to win: Record a ride on Clean Air Day (Thursday 20 June)