Help spread the word and make a splash this November!
The Ride in the Rain Challenge is a community-driven challenge. See below for tips to get your community involved. Help build momentum for bicycling by promoting Cascade’s Ride in the Rain programs, or even creating your own community events.
Use the 2018 Bike Everywhere Guide for inspiration, how-to's, and resources to help get people across our state join the celebration. This year's guide will go live on April 1, click here to download.
Use our toolkits
- Team Captains' Toolkit: Sample emails to recruit team members, ideas for motivating your team.
- Workplace Toolkit: Sample emails to recruit team captains and participants, ideas for motivating your employees to participate.
- DIY bike event toolkit: Suggestions for concepts, logistics and promotion.
2018 graphics and posters
We encourage you to include Ride in the Rain messaging and graphics wherever you might encounter potential bicyclists - at your workplace, in your community, among friends, etc. Feel free to use these downloadable Bike Month posters and graphics to promote biking among your networks.
Social Media Sample Posts:
Share these social media posts to help spread the word.
- Roll with me as I #BikeEverywhere all May long!
- Make a splash this May - get rolling in the rain with me #BikeEverywhere!
- Don’t let the Weather Slow Your Roll this May. Join me as I #BikeEverywhere all May!
Where to post graphics and flyers:
- Company intranet site or departmental homepage
- Neighborhood blog
- Your Facebook page
- Your cubicle wall
- Community bulletin boards (library, coffee shop, bike shop)
Support Ride in the Rain with a donation:
Donate to Washington Bikes to keep our statewide bike challenges rolling. Together we can grow bicycling through Washington!