Bike Month is May!
Check out the challenges, classes and events!
- New Rider Week--> Let's Ride!
- Cinco de Mayo Challenge---> Ride 5 times to win!
- Mother's Day Challenge ---> Love your mother!
- Family Week ---> For families, friends, pets and partners!
- SANDAG Bike Anywhere Week--> Tell me more!
- Women/Trans/Femme Week --->Prizes every day!
- 30/30 Challenge ---> Ride 30 days or 30 miles
Take the Bike Anywhere Week Pledgeand replace one car trip with a bike trip during Bike Anywhere Week!
Click and open this map to find a nearby location to pick up your Bike Anywhere Week T-shirt.
San Diego County online and hosted events
Check out the San Diego Bicycle Coalition events calendar for upcoming classes and events.
Throughout the year there are scavenger hunts, virtual workshops in bike maintenance, commuter skills, riding with kids, road rules and more!
Sign up for a commuter class through iCommute’s employer services program.
Get information on transit options, bike safety and bike parking by visiting iCommute SD.