What is Fietsmaand?
Fietsmaand is a fun competition to encourage your colleagues to experience first hand the joys and benefits of riding a bike. There are lots of fantastic prizes on offer to tempt your team, which we'll announce as the Challenge approaches!
How does it work?
You earn points for every kilometer you ride, every day you ride, and for every person you encourage to sign-up. The points system has been carefully selected to ensure a fair and exciting competition, and to strongly encourage teams to engage new riders if they want to climb the leaderboard and secure victory.
You'll compete against other workplace teams of comparable sizes. Ride anywhere, anytime for just 10 minutes to participate. If your workplace is taking part then you and your colleagues can even win some great prizes. The more points you earn the better chance you have to win so the more often you log rides and encourage others, the more likely you are to win a prize!
How to take part
Follow these three steps:
- Register on this website, it's free. Register here.
- Ride a bike anywhere, anytime for at least 10 minutes during Fietsmaand
Record your ride on this site and tell your friends and coworkers about the Challenge.
How to get my company taking part
- Register your workplace here
- Get in touch by emailing ......@burofondsenwerving.nl
What are the benefits to your organisation?
- A fun activity for your whole team
- A friendly competition between staff teams and other local organisations
- Generate community benefits (environmental, health, congestion, etc.)