WHAT IS THE BIKE MONTH CHALLENGE?
The Bike Month Challenge takes place throughout May and is a celebration of biking and fun competition between Moffat & Nichol staff.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You and your team earn points for every mile you ride, every day you ride, and for every person you encourage to register.
The points system has been carefully selected to ensure a fair and exciting competition, and to strongly encourage participants to engage new riders if they want to climb the leaderboard and secure victory.
- Start a team or join an existing team.
- Teams can have up to 5 riders.
- Each individual and team will earn points as pictured below. The more points you earn by riding and by encouraging others to ride, the higher up the leaderboard you’ll go!
- There will be a leaderboard of all teams ranked by points earned.
WHY TAKE PART?
- A great way to stay connected
- You and your co-workers can win some great prizes!
Users get points for miles ridden, number of days ridden, and number of people encouraged.
- You earn 1 point per mile logged
- Each day you log a ride, you earn 10 day points
When someone signs up and logs their first three rides for the Bike Month Challenge a prompt asks them if someone in particular encouraged them. If they enter you as their encourager, you get points!
Existing or new rider? When a person signs up on the platform and when they register for a challenge, they’re asked how much riding they’ve done in the last 12 months. If they answer a few a times or less, they’re classified as a new rider. People that ride more often are classified as existing riders.
Have a question about cycling in the coronavirus era?
We've pulled together the latest advice on how to keep safe whilst cycling, tips to help you take up cycling and a link to our brand new website that has all the reasons why biking is important as ever! Check out ride-healthy.com
Follow us on social
- For daily prize winner announcements
- exclusive prize giveaways
- and to help us grow the Love to Ride community