December - Winter Wheelers
NB: Only Individuals taking part in Philly, Atlanta or as part of a Love to Ride for Business program will enter the draw for daily Winter Wheelers prizes. All participants will unlock exclusive discounts and be entered to win an e-bike on December 25.
How can I win Prizes?
- Ride anytime, anywhere from December 1-25
- Log your ride by 10am the following day to enter the prize draw for the previous day (e.g. Enjoy a ride on December 1, log it by 10am on 2 December, winner announced at 2pm)
- Everyone who rides from December 1-24 will enter the draw for a brand new e-bike announced on Christmas Day!
- Keep an eye out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the website for prize winner announcements.
What can I win?
Each day there is a different prize to win. Look out for the following icons for each prize sponsor:
Prize: $750 local bike shop voucher
How: Sign up for Winter Wheelers by Tuesday, December 1 to enter
- Liz J at University of Brighton
Prize: REFLECT360 gear
How: Enjoy a ride on December 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 24.
- Jason L at the University of Manchester (Jacket)
- Zhen F at Cooper Carry Architects (Jacket)
- Matt K at GSK Stevenage (Trousers)
- Jason S from Acworth (Jacket)
- Hugh E at Fujitsu Services (Jacket)
- Holden B at Zoo Atlanta (Trousers)
- Bryan S at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Trousers)
- Nadia B at XPO Logistics (Trousers + Gloves)
- Rich P from Southampton (Trousers + Gloves)
- Carolyn T at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals (Jacket)
- Adriana G at Emory University (Jacket)
- Raymond O from Whitley Bay (Jacket)
- Douglas M at Emory University (Jacket)
- Geneva G from San Francisco (Trousers)
- James M from Lincoln (Trousers + Gloves)
- Lee J at ABMU (Trousers + Gloves)
- Dafydd S at National Oceanography Centre (Jacket)
- Durand C from Conyers (Jacket)
- Tim H at South West Water (Jacket)
- Shannon W at Georgia Department of Natural Resources (Jacket)
- Nigel B at Northumbria Health Care Trust (Jacket)
- David F at Troop Support (Jacket)
- Bill T at pdmrs (Jacket)
- Yasser K from Birmingham (Jacket)
- Rhonda M at City of Brookfield (Jacket)
- David C at CRA, Inc (Trousers)
- Jenny L from Woodbridge (Jacket)
- Rand W at Marist School (Jacket)
- James P at 2 generations (Trousers + Gloves)
- Ross H at University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust (Trousers + Gloves)
- Hugo M from Alpharetta (Trousers)
- Pablo A at Luton & Dunstable University Hospital (Jacket)
- Chuck O at Rothman Animal Hospital (Jacket)
How: Enjoy a ride on December 5, 13, 15, 19
- Martyn P at O2 Telefonica (Burner Brake)
- Simon F at Cadence Design Systems (Pixel)
- Kevin D at Cadence Design Systems (Pixel)
- Merrick W at Yeldall Manor (Pixel)
- Eric D at Structural Soils/RSK (Pixel)
- Chris H at Doncaster Sheffield Airport (Laserlight Core)
- Paul E at Lancashire Constabulary (Laserlight)
- Valentino B from London (Laserlight)
How: Enjoy a ride on December 2, 8, 11, 17, 22
- Sylvain K from London
- Szilard H from Sheffield
- Barny B at Rolls-Royce plc - Barnoldswick
- Alan J at Devon and Cornwall Police
- Daniel M at Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- Mark S at The Open University
- Geoff W at North Somerset Council
- Cheryl F from Stockport
- Andy M at The Pensions Regulator
- Robbin M. R from Atlanta
Prize: A brand new e-bike!
How: Enjoy a ride anytime from December 1-24
- Richard B at Islington Council - £1750 LBS Shop voucher
- Abe M at Boston Scientific - $1750 LBS Shop voucher
Thanks to our amazing prize sponsors:
Proviz know how to keep you seen and dry in the darker months of riding. Proviz is a Multi-Award Winning Cycling, Running and Outdoor Sportswear specialist renowned for style, innovation and quality. The premium British lifestyle brand offers the largest range of reflective & enhanced visibility clothing and accessories on the market which are sold globally online and through select retail partners.
20% off Proviz: 'lovetoride20' expires 01.01.21
Beryl offer a whole range of fantastic lights to keep you seen and riding safely all year round. We're stoked to be offering Winter Wheelers participants prizes from their whole collection including the original Laserlight, Laserlight Core, Pixel and Burner Brake. Beryl's range has something for everyone, from the affordable dual function pixel (RRP £19.99) with 2-in-1 red or white light functionality, the pixel offers flexibility and can be mounted to your bag, helmet or even your arm for walking and running. To the laserlight (RRP £125) forward projection technology that combines white light and laser image to beam out of blind spots, junctions and situations where you're otherwise unseen. Shop Beryl's full range here.
15% off Beryl range: 'winter15wheel2020' expires 01.01.21
Get an exclusive 20% off by logging a ride for Winter Wheelers.
Loffi's performance smiling gloves aim to help prevent negative interactions, spread some goodwill and encourage more people to cycle and create a friendlier environment on the roads. Their gloves are simple and positive tools for social interaction, have no language barriers and are universally understood. Loffi's new and improved gloves feature bright grippy silicone and performance cushioning, are made in waterproof and durable fabrics, and have elastic gussets for stretchier wrists seams, plus many other great features! We're excited to be offering Loffi's smiling gloves to Winter Wheelers prize winners, and to be offering a discount to all participants!
20% off adult winter gloves: adult20
40% off kids gloves: kids40
Want to support Love to Ride in 2021?
Get in touch if you'd like to offer a prize - email@example.com