Thank you for participating in Bike Month 2019!
Thanks to all for joining us for the Bike Challenge Happy Hour at Humbrews Friday, June 14th to celebrate all you riders in the Bike Challenge. Here are the final tallies for Teams as well as riders ranked by Days AND Miles ridden in May.
Congrats to all, and especially to the overall winners:
- Most Days + Miles Ridden in May: Zeke Smith (31 days, 905 Miles)
- Most Miles Ridden: Bob Ornelas (1,536 miles) & Katherine Bettis (906 miles)
- Most Commute Days: Adam Dick (24 days, 219 Miles)
- Most Bicycle Trips: Lacey Comer (109 trips, 644 miles)
- Winning Team: Upper East Sliders (Final Score per rider: 841 points)
Looking for some Bike Month inspiration? Read and see neat things on our Facebook and Instagram accounts!
Want more info about how you did in May 2019? Here's some final tallies. Also, please find yourself on Leaderboards for WORKPLACES, INDIVIDUALS and TEAMS!
You can still log rides throughout the year to keep the excitement going - click the REGISTER button!
Already registered? Visit your profile page and log a ride!