Mobility Week & Love to Ride Florida
Read on to find out all about Mobility Week and the Love to Ride Florida challenge, happening from October 30 - November 30!
This November, individuals and businesses across the state will be enjoying all the benefits of bike riding.
What's Love to Ride Florida all about?
The Love to Ride Florida challenge expands on the the statewide celebration of Mobility Week, an effort to help Floridians make smart, efficient and safe transportation choices. Mobility Week takes place October 30 - November 6.
This year, the Love to Ride Florida challenge encourages riders to pedal on throughout the month of November to earn points and qualify for prizes!
You can ride anywhere, anytime during between October 30 and November 30 - just a 10 minute ride is enough to take part.
- Enjoy a ride
- Log it here or connect your favourite cycling app (Strava, Endomondo or Map My Ride)
- Encourage others to join
- Earn points, climb the leaderboards and win prizes!
How can I take part?
You can take part in three ways:
- As an individual - you'll compete with others on the individual leaderboards
- With a workplace - your company will compete on the workplace leaderboards to earn the most points.
- With a club/group - clubs are a great way to keep track of how much riding you and your friends can do in year round, as well as during the Love to Ride Florida challenge
How do I earn points?
Earn points as an individual by:
- Encouraging others to ride - (learn more about encouraging)
If you're competing as part of a workplace, your workplace points will be the sum of all points earned by every employee taking part at your company on Love to Ride.
You don't have to be a bike commuter to take part - all types of rides count towards your team's score!
Points mean prizes!
Riding and encouraging others will earn you points, and your points put you in the running for prizes.
Got more questions?
- Check out the Website FAQ