Cyclescheme and Love to Ride have a shared mission to get more people cycling. Throughout 2019 and beyond, our exclusive partnership will focus on getting more people in the saddle than ever before and celebrating YOU for riding a bike to work!
Below are the prizes available exclusively to the Cyclescheme community. Being part of the Love to Ride UK and the Cyclescheme Love to Ride communities means you have double the chances to win big during main events throughout the year. See previous winners here.
CYCLE TO WORK DAY IS BACK FOR ITS SEVENTH YEAR!
On Thursday 8th August, we will be bringing the UK alive with cycling.
Previously we’ve asked riders to pledge the number of miles they plan to ride on Cycle to Work Day. This year, we’re pleased to announce that Cycle to Work Day will be running on Love to Ride.
7 weeks of cycling:
This year, we’re taking Cycle to Work Day up a gear. We have 7 fantastic cycling challenges for your workforce to take part in – each one designed to ease you into the saddle and celebrate your cycling endeavours.
Log a ride:
Week 1 - July 1st...
- You need to join the lovetoride.net/cyclescheme community (it’s free) and log a bike ride between the 1st – 7th July: – it’s that simple.
- Prize = Ribble Workshop Bundle - RRP £112.80
Tell us the reason you ride:
Week 2 - July 8th...
- You need to log a bike ride and update the reason you ride between the 8th – 14th July – you can do this on your profile (under your name).
- Prize = Specialized Accessories voucher - RRP £250
Find your cycle commuting community:
Week 3 - July 15th...
- This is all about cyclists in your workplace supporting and celebrating one another. You need to log a bike ride and upload a photo of yourself with a fellow cycle commuter between the 15th – 21st July.
- Prize = Ribble Hybrid AL e (electric bike) - RRP £1,899
Celebrate women’s cycling:
Week 4 - July 22nd...
- Female cyclists who log a ride between the 22nd – 28th July will have the chance to win.
- Prize = Trek FX Sport 4 Women's bike - RRP £950
Locate your local retailer:
Week 5 - July 29th...
- This is all about supporting your local businesses. You need to log a bike ride and upload a selfie taken outside their local bike store between the 29th July – 4th August.
- Prize = Sirrus X Comp Carbon (mens or womens) - RRP £1,600
Ride this Cycle to Work Day:
Week 6 - August 8th (specifically)...
- The main event! You simply need to record a cycle commute on Cycle to Work Day, Thursday 8th August. It doesn’t matter how far or fast you go.
- Prize = Cube Touring Hybrid 400 - RRP £1,999
Share your cycling story:
Week 7 - August 12th...
- Are you feeling fitter, happier and less stressed after taking part in our 7 weeks of cycling? All you need to do now is update your cycling story between the 12th – 16th August for the chance to win.
- Prize = 5 x £100 cycling vouchers (TBC) - RRP 5 x £100
Joining the community:
If you're already a member of the Cyclescheme Love to Ride community, all you need to do is follow the instructions above!
If you want to join the Cyclescheme Love to Ride community and take part in the Cycle to Work Day 2019 challenges, follow the links below:
Terms and conditions will be released at the start of the challenge.
Want to save 25-39% on your next bike? Visit Cyclescheme.