Bike Easy Challenge is almost here!
Bike Easy Challenge is happening April 1-30 and you're invited to take part!
The Challenge is a fun, free team based competition. There are lots of fantastic prizes being offered to tempt you and your team get out and ride this April.
How many badges will you earn this year??
How it works
You and your team earn points for every mile you ride, every day you ride, and for every person you encourage to sign up (they don't have to be in your team - they just have to log a ride in the Bike Easy Challenge!). The points system has been carefully selected to ensure a fair and exciting competition, and to strongly encourage teams to engage new riders if they want to climb the leaderboard and secure victory.
You'll compete against other teams of comparable sizes. Ride anywhere, anytime for just 10 minutes to participate. We will announce random prizes every week in April for various categories like new riders, top encouragers, or rides logged. The more often you log rides and encourage others to log their rides, the more likely you are to win a prize!
You've got all month (April 1-30) to get out and earn points!
Team points are simple - the sum total of all the points earned by their team members - how do you earn individual points?
Users get points for mileage, number of days ridden, and number of people encouraged.
Here's how you get encourager points: when someone signs up and logs their first ride for the Challenge a prompt pops up and asks them to identify whether someone in particular encourage them. If they identify you as their encourager, then you get points!
Why sync with Ride Report?
Here are three great reasons to download the Ride Report app:
- It logs your rides automatically! No need to press start or stop. Through the magic of
- technology, the app knows when you’re riding your bike and automatically logs your rides.
- Help make your city better for riding - The data collected can be used by city and transport planners to inform better bike infrastructure decisions
- Automatically go into our prize draws - Not only do you automatically share your data, but by syncing with Love to Ride you also automatically get entered to win prizes!
How to take part
Follow these four steps:
- Register on this website, it's free.
- Ride a bike anywhere, anytime between April 1st and 30th.
- Record your rides here and tell your friends and coworkers about the Challenge
- Reward yourself and your friends by winning prizes!
Your team can include anyone within your social organization, work place, place of worship, or civic association.
We're giving away some great prizes! Find out what you can win...
Got more questions?