Have you logged a ride yet?
As we enter the last 10 days of the challenge we're trying to get all those who have registered to get on their bikes. Here are some of our top tips for getting started!
- Head along to one of our events, see our calendar here.
- Grab a couple mates and head out for a lunchtime ride (you might even score some encourager points).
- Get started on your two-wheeled journey by checking out Auckland Transport's useful resources.
- If you're still uncomfortable on a bike, or just want to upskill, check out AT's FREE training courses here.
- Still hesitant? Check out these quick tips to overcome the most common barriers to riding.
Log your ride