Spread the word
Make sure everyone knows about Cycle September - the Global Bike Challenge!
Download the promo pack with copy and ideas for promoting Cycle September at your workplace (Coming soon)
Subject: Remember, Remember… It’s Cycle September!
Cycling can make you happier, healthier and wealthier and it makes our communities cleaner, greener and more liveable.
Sign up for Cycle September to join a fun, friendly global competition to get more people on bikes. It doesn’t matter if you ride every day or you haven’t been on a bike in years, everyone is invited and you only have to ride a bike for ten minutes to take part.
It only takes 30 seconds to register at lovetoride.net
We can win amazing prizes for riding and encouraging, including bikes, gear, vouchers and much more.
Subject: Take part in Cycle September!
Cycle September is running from 1-30 September and we'd like to invite you all to take part.
It's a fun, free competition where we're competing to see which workplace can get the most staff to try cycling. There are loads of prizes that you can win by riding and encouraging friends and coworkers.
If you haven't cycled for years, don't worry! You only have to ride a bike for just 10 minutes or more for your participation to count towards our team's score. And you can ride anywhere, anytime during the Challenge.
If you already ride - you already know how enjoyable riding is and how good it makes you feel. So here's your chance to get your workmates to experience how easy and enjoyable riding can be.
Get involved, it takes just 2 minutes to register. Go to lovetoride.net, click 'Register' at the top of the page and join our team!
Give it a go and help us pedal our way to victory!
Social media assets
Suggested social media posts
- "Remember, remember > It’s Cycle September! Join us to get more people on bikes - it’s fun and you only have to ride for ten minutes to be eligible for amazing prizes! Find out more and register in 30 seconds at lovetoride.net"
- "We're taking part in Cycle September! Join us to see who can get the most people on bikes. You only have to ride for 10 minutes to go in the draw for great prizes! Register now at lovetoride.net"
- "Give the gift of #cycling! > Sign yourself & your workplace up for #CycleSeptember! lovetoride.net"
- "Bike Back Better! Join #CycleSeptember to help get more people on bikes > lovetoride.net"
- "#CycleSeptember is your chance to have fun and make a difference! > Ride for just 10 minutes a day to win great prizes! Find out more at lovetoride.net"
- "Work at [organization name]? Join our workplace team at lovetoride.net to get more people riding and help our organisation go for Gold! (there are lots of great prizes up for grabs too!) "
National Bike Challenge
Make sure everyone knows about the 2020 National Bike Challenge. Download the poster and social media images to get the word out.
Template email text - copy, paste, send!
The League of American Bicyclists and Love to Ride is gearing up for the National Bike Challenge this year and you're invited!
The National Bike Challenge is a fun competition where everyone can take part. You can ride on your own or use a group profile or organization profile on lovetoride.net to support your friends and coworkers to ride and stay healthy, even when we're apart. In these unusual times, riding a bike can boost our immunity and help us get around safely.
With a group profile, we can compete (in a friendly way) against other groups to see who can ride the most miles/days on the monthly leaderboards.
Each group can have as many members as we like and will compete against other groups of a similar size. There will also be an option to see our totals for the whole May – September challenge period.
Get involved - it takes just 1 minute to register
Go to nationalbikechallenge.org and click ‘Register’ at the top of the page (or login if you took part in 2018/19). You can easily connect with Strava, MapMyRide or Endomondo and log your rides automatically.
There is also a global workplace challenge happening in September where businesses can compete to see which can encourage most staff to ride!
Social Media assets
Right-click to download: