Congratulations Stu Penfold! You've won an e.bike valued up to $3,000 - Thanks to Mercury
Mercury’s Ride Wonderful Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
Here’s your chance to Win Wonderful with Mercury and Love to Ride!
Love to Ride, as the promoter of the Ride Wonderful Prize Draw (the “Promotion”), has put together the following terms and conditions, which you’ll need to agree to by entering this Promotion:
1. The lucky winner of this Promotion will receive an e.Bike of their choice from Mercury’s e.Bike range (up to the value of $3,000 RRP) plus a helmet of their choice from selected retailers who Mercury has partnered with (up to the value of $100 RRP).
2. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. If for any reason the advertised prize can’t be provided, Love to Ride will give you another prize of the same value.
3. The Promotion commences at 12.00 pm on 21 February 2019 and closes at 11.59 pm on 28 February 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
How to enter
4. To enter this Promotion, you must be living in New Zealand, aged 13 years or over, and be an existing or new participant in the Love to Ride Aotearoa Bike Challenge (the “Challenge”).
5. You will automatically receive one entry for each ride that you complete during Promotion Period that is logged to your rider profile by 12.00 am on 4 March 2019. For example, if you log three rides during the Promotion Period then you will receive three entries.
6. If you register for the Challenge by creating at rider profile during the Promotion Period and log at least one ride during the Promotion Period, you will receive an additional entry.
7. You will receive one additional entry for each new participant that creates a rider profile, lists you as the “encourager” on their rider profile, and logs at least one ride completed during the Promotion Period by 12.00 am on 4 March 2019.
8. Love to Ride wants this Promotion to be fair for everyone, so if any entries are incomplete, illegible, ‘hacked’ or look fraudulent, then it may not be able to accept your entry into the Promotion.
Picking the Winner
9. The prize will be randomly drawn on 5 March 2019 by Love to Ride at Level 2, 52 Park Street, Bristol, BS1 5JN, UK.
10. If you are the winner, Love to Ride will notify you via email within one week of the prize draw. There will be one winner of the Promotion.
11. Love to Ride will do its best to contact you if you are the winner, but if Love to Ride can’t get in touch with you within 21 days, the prize may be awarded to someone else.
12. If your personal details change then you must update your details on your Rider Profile.
13. The decision of Love to Ride and Mercury in all matters is final.
14. Love to Ride is committed to protecting your privacy. It will only collect and use your details for the purposes of running this Promotion.
15. If you are the winner of the Promotion, you give consent to Love to Ride to pass your contact details onto Mercury for the purposes of providing you with the prize.
16. If you win a prize, you agree to participate in any publicity generated by Love to Ride and/or Mercury and agree to the use of your name, location and photo for promotional purposes.
17. By entering, your information will only be used by Love to Ride - we won’t share this with Facebook. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook so Facebook will not be liable to you for any reason.
The Legal Stuff
18. Love to Ride, Mercury and its suppliers will not be liable to you for any loss or damage (including personal injury) that you might suffer through participating in the Promotion or winning (or not winning) any prize.
19. Occasionally, things happen which are outside of Love to Ride’s control and it may have to change or cancel the Promotion or these terms and conditions.
20. Directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of Love to Ride or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
21. All standard Love to Ride terms apply.