Bike Month Challenge
Here's everything you need to know
During the Bike Month Challenge, workplaces have one mission - to get more co-workers riding and smiling. 😃
To climb the workplace leaderboards, it’s all about participation: The bigger your workplace team, the higher you’ll climb the leaderboard. Which workplace will get the highest percentage of their staff riding bikes? Only time will tell!
Individuals can take part, too, simply by heading out for a bike ride in May. The more times you ride, the more entries you get into the rider prize draws.
How to take part
1️⃣ Register - it's totally free
2️⃣ Ride your bike for 10-mins or more; even a ride around the park counts
3️⃣ Log your ride online or do it automatically by connecting to an app
4️⃣ Spread the bike love by encouraging others to join
5️⃣ Win great prizes!
Workplaces will compete against those of a similar size and each employee who logs a ride contributes to their workplace’s leaderboard position. There are seven size categories:
Example local leaderboard
What are the benefits to workplaces?
- Free for all employees
- A fun activity for your whole team
- A friendly competition between staff teams and other local organisations
- Help reduce congestion
- Improve the overall health and wellbeing of employees
- Prize incentives for all
Register for the Bike Month Challenge
Get ready for the Bike Month Challenge and win
As we emerge from winter and look towards the Bike Month Challenge in May, it’s time to dust off our bikes and ride into spring!
You can win up to £6,000 for setting a riding goal, enjoying a bike ride, and completing your goal before the Bike Month Challenge begins.
Here’s how it works:
1. Step one to getting back in the saddle this spring is committing to it. Set yourself a riding goal now and you could win a £2,000 prize!
2. If you log a ride towards your goal, you could win another £2,000 prize.
3. Achieve your goal before 1 May and…you guessed it, you have a chance to win ANOTHER £2,000 prize!
Become a total goal getter
The goal you choose is up to you: ride 5 or 500 miles, ride once a week, or pledge to ride more miles for transportation. The aim is to challenge yourself, but to commit to something achievable that will motivate you. Find out how to set great goals here!
Already set a goal for spring since 16 February? Log your first ride to enter the second prize draw.