WHAT IS BIKE MONTH?
Bike Month takes place throughout June and is a celebration of biking. It’s a chance to ride your bike and encourage and support you and your friends, family and community to get out and ride too. By logging your rides on the Love to Ride website, you get all the benefits that cycling can bring, soak up some of that summer sun and go into the draw for prizes!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Register for Bike Month and start receiving our campaign emails. They’ll be full of tips to help you ride further or more often and dates for your diary!
WHY TAKE PART?
- A great way to stay connected
- You could win some great prizes!
HOW TO TAKE PART
Follow these four steps:
- Register on Love to Ride, it's simple and easy. Register here
- Ride a bike anywhere, anytime for at least 10 minutes during Bike Month (June 1-30)
- Record your ride on this site and tell your friends and family about Bike Month.
It’s that simple. You’ll automatically get entered into the prize draws when you log your rides.
Want to make sure you can win prizes? Take a moment to double-check your email permissions - if you don't have the prizes box ticked, we can’t contact you if you win. Don't worry, you can double-check them now.