Our aim at Love to Ride is to introduce more people to the joy of riding. To help inspire you to spread the word and encourage your friends and colleagues to take part, we have a special prize draw.
Every person who you encourage to sign up and who credits you as their encourager** will count towards your total encourager tally and enter you into the draw for local bike shop vouchers. You could win:
- Encourage 1 person: Entered to win £50 local bike shop voucher. Winner: Jenni S at The University of Manchester
- Encourage 3 people: Entered to win a £100 local bike shop voucher. Winner: Chris T at Northumberland County Council - Finance
- Encourage 5 people: Entered to win a £150 local bike shop voucher. Winner: James M at easyJet
- Encourage 10 people: Entered to win a £500 local bike shop voucher. Winner: Mad G at Bristol City Council
- Encourage 20 people: Entered to win a £750 local bike shop voucher. Winner: Andy W at Great Places Housing Group
Want a better chance at winning one of the prizes? Good news – for every person you encourage, you get another entry into the prize draw. Encourage enough people, and you get entered into prize draws for the bigger prizes as well. So get out there and help us get more people on bikes!
**To credit you, they just need to log a ride on the website, and when the system asks if someone encouraged them, they can select your name from a drop down menu to credit you. Find out more about being an encourager.
We're supporting Local Bike Shop Day on Saturday 5 September - find out more here and #SupportYourLocalBikeShop!
Win a Love to Ride T-shirt
Encourage someone to try riding for just 10 minutes who has not ridden a bike in the past 12 months and you will BOTH win a Love to Ride t-shirt. We have 50 up for grabs for non-riders and their encouragers. Find out more on how to claim your t-shirt here.
Want help encouraging others to sign up? Use our quick-fire email copy or social media assets.