Join the Aotearoa Mini Bike Challenge!
A fun, free challenge 16-29 October to encourage you and your colleagues to experience first hand joys and benefits of riding a bike. There will be lots of fantastic prizes on offer to tempt you to get out and ride, which we'll announce as the Challenge approaches.
How it works
It’s all about getting out and riding – We've got individual leaderboards so you can compare yourself to your friends, colleagues, and community across:
- KMs ridden
- Trips logged
- Commutes logged
- Number of other riders encouraged
We will also do a prize draw for each trip you ride. So the more you ride in October, the more chance you have of winning a prize. You can earn more chances at individual prizes for encouraging others to ride.
Why Take part?
You and your colleagues can win some great prizes!
What are the benefits?
- A fun activity to add some spice to your October
- A friendly competition between you, your friends, and your community
- Generate community benefits (environmental, health, congestion, etc.)
- Prize incentives including local restaurant vouchers, bike gear, and more!
- All this and it's entirely FREE
How to take part
Follow these four steps:
- Register on this website, it's free. Register here
- Ride a bike anywhere, anytime for at least 10 minutes during the Challenge (16-29 October 2017)
- Record your ride on this site and tell your friends and coworkers about the Challenge.
- Reward yourself and your friends by winning prizes!
That's right - the Mini Bike Challenge is a chance to get back out on a bike and set yourself some goals an build some great bicycling habits. Then our giant workplace challenge will return in February to pit organisations against each other once again!
Got more questions?
Review our Frequently Asked Questions