Ride It Out
Spring has sprung and it’s the perfect time to enjoy all the benefits of riding your bike.
Register for Ride it Out and we’ll help you get ready for a summer of biking.
Each week we’ll share a theme to motivate you to get back in the saddle:
🧡 Week 1 Ride - HEALTHY
A chance to saddle up and enjoy all the health benefits of biking, from sleeping better to living longer and everything in between.
🌈 Week 2 Ride - RELAXED
A week dedicated to the wellbeing aspects of biking. Whether it’s riding with friends, reconnecting with nature or reducing stress levels, this week is all about enjoying the ride at your own pace.
🌍 Week 3 Ride - GREEN
Help save the planet by swapping cars for handlebars! Swap one of your regular journeys to a bike ride; it can be a grocery shop, school run, commute and we’ll share some tips to make it simple.
☀️ Week 4 Ride - FREE
Ride it Out will finish with a week of adventures from the saddle. We want everyone to do something new on their ride! The adventure can be big or small like heading to a new place, riding at night, going off-road, cycling with a friend...there are so many possibilities, that’s why they’re called freedom machines.
How can I take part?
1. Anyone, anywhere can register for Love to Ride. You can record your mileage, set yourself goals and earn badges too.
2. For our four main events, and at other times throughout the year, enjoying a ride and logging it on your Love to Ride profile will enter you into the draw for amazing prizes including brand new bikes, gear, vouchers and more!
Have a question about cycling in the coronavirus era?
We've pulled together the latest advice on how to keep safe whilst cycling, tips to help you take up cycling and a link to our brand new website that has all the reasons why biking is important as ever! Find out more here.
Follow us on social
- For daily prize winner announcements
- exclusive prize giveaways
- and to help us grow the Love to Ride community