What's Love to Ride all about?
We run challenges year-round to get more people riding bikes. Riding a bike has significant benefits for you as an individual, our communities and our planet.
Riding a bike can help:
- prevent the decline of your immune system in the short and long-term.
- cut the risk of cancer and heart disease by 45%
- boost your mental health, helping to make you feel happier and more connected to your surroundings and less prone to depression than other forms of transport
- reduce stress and anxiety - any form of physical exercise is good for reducing stress. Cycling can help take your mind off problems, or give you a chance to think about things calmly.
- reduce traffic and pollution in our cities
- reduce your carbon footprint
How can I take part?
1. Anyone, anywhere can register for Love to Ride. You can record your mileage, set yourself goals and earn badges too.
2. During our challenges, and at other times throughout the year, enjoying a ride and logging it on your Love to Ride profile can enter you into drawings for amazing prizes including brand new bikes, gear, gift cards and more!
Have a question about cycling in the Coronavirus era?
We've pulled together the latest advice on how to keep safe whilst cycling, tips to help you take up cycling and a link to our brand new website that has all the reasons why biking is important as ever! Find out more here.
Follow us on Social
- For prize winner announcements
- Exclusive prize giveaways
- and to help us grow the Love to Ride community!