Check out these local events
(Really) Happy Hour!
Every Friday, the Pythian Market bar will donate a portion of their BAR proceeds to Bike Easy. Support local businesses while enjoying a drink!
JAM Nola - New Orleans artists craft a Crescent City-themed cultural experience in the Marigny that evokes Joy through Art & Music - is giving part of their entry fees to Bike Easy during April - As long as you purchase tickets via this link - See flyer attached for more details!
Become a trendsetter
Screens for Good is launching our NEW design, and as usual, part of the proceeds will go to Bike Easy - Here is the link for it - Great gift for your closet and for your friends and family's closet ;)
We are partnering with District Donuts and Cool Kids Coffee in celebration of Bike to Work week. You can find us at their different locations giving out info about the Challenge and introducing their new Blend of Cool Kids Coffee Beans. $1.00 of each bag sold will go to Bike Easy!
- Monday 4.12 - 5637 Magazine St - 8:00 am to 9:00 am
- Tuesday 4.13 - 8:00 am to 9:00 am - We will be riding around the CBD and French Quarter giving away coffee, generously donated by District Donuts
- Wednesday 4.14 - 527 Harrison Ave - 8:00 am to 9:00 am
- Thursday 4.15 - 8:00 am to 9:00 am - We will be riding the Lafitte Greenway between Clairborne and Basin St giving away coffee, generously donated by District Donuts
- Friday 4.16 - 2209 Magazine St - 8:00 am to 9:00 am
- With different themes every week in April, we are holding Education workshops to complement them:
- 4.2.21 - New Riders Workshop - 6:00pm - 7:30 pm - FREE online session
- 4.8.21 - Bike Infrastructure Workshop - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm - FREE online session - Register here!
- 4.14.21 - Commuting by Bike - 6:00pm - 7:30 pm - FREE online session